E3: Explorations, Experimentation & Exegesis

I am woman, hear me roar...5'4". Blue eyes. Blonde -- until it turns grey someday. Have lived, well, lots of places, both in the USA and overseas. As of Jan 2006, have 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 large parrots and a horse, hence "Zookeeper". 27 years service in the military. Anything else you want to know, ask -- I may or may not answer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Almost Heaven, West Virginia....

These are pictures I took early Sunday morning. The top one I have now made my desktop background! When I first got up, the morning mist/fog extended more than what you see here. The next two were taken to the left and right of the first one, and the last one is way around over my right shoulder, from the perspective that the first three were taken, showing the morning sun rising.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home